Samstag, 2. Februar 2013

Black and White

I want to try participating in the Crumpet's laid back 31 Day Challenge.


Today or more precisely yesterday's theme was black and white. I just found at a dm-store the new collection of top coat polishes by L'Oreal. The official site of L'Oreal still doesn't show them, so it's a picture from paperblog:


I was seduced by confettis and smoky. :)


An another component for my mani came to me not long ago in such cute envelope, that I just couldn't help but post a picture of my new plates.


So I just thought about old Mickey Mouse movies and they were pretty black and white, right? I tried the plate LO08 and the new "confettis" top coat.


The mani turned out not that great I hoped... Perhaps in this case less "confettis" is more.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen