Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

Floral Grunge

I didn't expect that essence brings their next limited edition so soon. But here you are: 

It's called floral GRUNGE. I bought only three colours of five. Coral and lila were not that interesting.

The white one with the name LILY BLOOM is pearly white with very fine light pink and golden shimmer:


I am not sure if my picture can show any of shimmering... The polish is opaque, but you get the better look with at least two coats.

The next polish is minty GRUNGE ME TENDER.

It has more distinguishable shimmer, which I would call blueish and silvery. I think, the cosnova is very into shimmers, because almost everything they release these days for essence or catrice contains shimmer.

And when we combine the two:
The idea of final look was something like that:
But it didn't work out well. I used some lace stickers also by essence, but for french manicures. I struggled to get them right in the line and ruined most of my nails. :(

1 Kommentar:

  1. очень понравились лаки! такие нежные и насыщенные)) хорошо сочетаются между собой.

    AntwortenLöschen