Sonntag, 17. März 2013

St. Patrick's Day

The St. Patrick's Day is today, and that means GREEN is the king!

I've got some fake O.P.I. Gargantuan Green Grape :( It's just another shade of light green as I've seen it in the shops. Cheap ebay-deal from Hongkong... It's still a good colour anyway.
So I used it for all my nails except the accent nail. For the latter one I used Catrice C05 Planet Tokyo (limited edition Neo Geisha - I don't know who created this series, but to tell the truth, I can't assosiate any of the offered colours with geishas, because they include very intense colours of violet, green and so on).And I really had to use my new plates from nailsways Spring collection.
Cute little shamrocks:
Then I thought it isn't enogh and added some glittering polish to the leaves and some white (and black) glitter to the base.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen