Montag, 8. April 2013

Favorite Polish

Day 19 of the Laid Back 31 Day Challenge - Favourite polish.


Help! It is the hardest challenge ever - I like every polish I've got! :) And I buy generally only the lovely ones. :) So I took a newest favourite polish - ANNY 690 "after dinner show". This is a minty glitter-glitter consisting of small and a bit bigger glitter particles. I guess the name of the polish should be something like "after eight", but since it's patented name for some sweets ANNY thought another name out.
I don't know why ANNY don't announce the small specials which are always in small flacons (6 ml) just like this one. Also you wouldn't find them on the shopping page of Douglas. I discovered them in a Douglas store and fell in love with this polish.


Although it covers the nails with one coat, two are more intense. The surface is rough, in any case not smooth. but I think it's normal for 100% glitter polishes.

I let the surface without top coat, because of the way it reflects light in different angles.

Here you can see different particles:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen